Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Welcome To Van-Chan's Open Diary!

Welcome to Van-chan's Open Diary on Blogger! If you're wondering what to expect in these online pages, please scroll down to find what you're looking for.


About The Blog:

I created this blog because I want to speak my mind and open my thoughts to the world. And since doing it verbally isn't my forte, I'll write it all down here like a slum book! Though this blog won't be updated on a regular basis, I'll try my best to do whatever I can to put fresh stuff in it that I hope you will enjoy. Navigate through the different sections that fit your taste, or visit my favorite links to know what I'm into! You can also join my online forum and meet other friends of mine. But most of all, I hope you enjoy!


PAGES:
*Home >> The site's main page
*The Diary >> Posts category menu
*The Forum >> Chat with me!
*The Goodies >> All the stuff you can download!
*The Album >> See my photos on Flickr and Photobucket!
*About The Site >> What you need to know
*Contact Me >> My contact details


CATEGORIES:

The "All Me" section is my special little space where you can find everything that's going on in my head right now. A random category might just be the right word for it. While I rant all I want in here, you can blah-blah back to me just as much. Post your comments, say your opinions, pop in some ideas, start a conversation with me! It will be fun!


You can visit the "Love Manual" where I write everything I know about that mysterious emotion called love. From crushes, to boy-troubles, to break-ups, to everything that's got love on the tagline... you'll find it right here.

If you're going through school, you can read my posts about school-life in "Field Guide to Surviving School". I have a bunch of must-do's to get that "straight A's" report card you've always coveted or that glam ace-student rep you've always tried hard to get.


"Friendship Pages" is dedicated to all things friendship. Failing friend relationships? Bestie fights? Peer pressure problems? Super barkada bondings and girls/boys night-outs? Find them all here!


Check out "Family Time" for family-friendly discussions and family-related issues. If you need ideas for Mom's birthday present, or a token to give for Father's day, I'll give it to you! Want to make your family weekend outing the best? Need advice realted to sibling rivalry? You've got it!


I'll be featuring hobbyists and enthusiasts in my "Hobby Nook". If you want to get featured you can contact me. Just tell me your favorite hobby, why you are so into it, and perhaps a photo or two of you doing your fave hobby or collection. You can also send me your review of a certain movie, show, music track, cd or book with a minimum of 200 words. Don't forget to include your name, age and email address. You will be notified if you get featured.


Hail the health-concious! The "Health and Lifestyle" section is a neat little corner dedicated just for you! Tips to lose weight, ways to gain weight, delicious but healthy snacks, fun-to-do daily exercises... these are only a few of the things we're going to talk about.


I'm promoting my works of art online. Please take time to view "OMUSU Publications" for my random creations. You can comment, suggest and even throw in some constructive criticism, but do not steal or plagarize my content. Thankyou so much.

The Open Diary Logo:


The Van-Chan Official Logo:


These logos and artworks are a trade mark and property of its respective creator. Please do not steal, use without permission or attempt to copy.

Made availabe on search by: http://www.submitexpress.com/

No comments: